Keep Your Home Safe During Cold Temperatures
Here at SERVPRO we are always concerned about our customers and their safety. We have recently seen a large increase in fires due to space heaters.
Following are some tips to help keep you and your family safe and warm this winter!
1. Keep your space heater away from water of any type.
2. Avoid keeping your space heater close to any flammable objects such as curtains, bedspreads, fabric etc.
3. Never leave your space heater alone.
4. Always plug into a wall outlet, not a surge protector, extension cord or timer.
5. Always place a space heater on the floor and make sure it is at least 3 feet from any other objects.
6. Make sure you check your smoke detectors as recommended.
7. In case of an issue make sure you have a Fire Safety Plan in place for your family.
SERVPRO cares!! Take the time to make sure you are following these simple tips.
We are here to help 24/7/365
Call us today!
Following these simple steps can help prevent damage to your home and a hazard for your family.