If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (270) 796-8080

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Grease Fire causes damage in Bowling Green

The kitchen in this Bowling Green, KY home was damaged due to a grease fire. The entire house was affected with smoke and odor before the fire was put out. Our knowledgeable crew was onsite quickly to begin the clean up process. All of the contents had to be removed before we could begin the cleaning process. We then had to pull out all non salvageable items and clean what was remaining. We set negative air machines in order to rid the air of the smoky odor. Once everything was removed the process of put back began. We installed the new range hood as well as countertops and cabinets that were affected. When we were finished it looked like "it never even happened."